Looking for an interesting way to spend your day in Minnesota? Minnesota has so much to offer. The destination features abundance of natural beauty and famous tourists attractions but, sometimes we all need an extra thrill. Here are some parks that you should definitely plan your visit with your whole family this summer.
- Valley Fair Is the Minnesota’s largest amusement park that remains loaded with people and offers varieties of fun rides and other attractions.
- Como Town in St. Paul is also one of the most preferred choices of people travelling Minnesota. The park is affordable and situated next to the fee zoo and conservatory. Perfect for a fun-filled outing!
- Paul Bunyan Land in Brainerd is an amazing place to take your kids or go out with your family. It offers plenty of rides for people of all ages.
- Nickelodeon Universe at MOA is the perfect destination for kids to have some fun whereas for adults to shop. The place is full of thrilling roller coaster rides and adventure activities.
- Edinborough Park in Edina is one stop destination for people of all ages to have fun activities. It offers an indoor park with plenty of obstacles and play areas to have some great time.
- Adventure Zone in Duluth is a great destination filled with activities like battling cages, mini golf, laser tag and arcade games. To break the monotony of boring life, this place could be your ultimate destination.
- Cascade Bay in Eagan is a waterpark wonder offering huge number of thrilling rides. It also has mini- golf too for people who like to play games. The cost of the season pas is around the cost of a dinner for four. Isn’t that worthy enough?
- Battle Creek Waterworks is one amazing water park full of aquatic fun. In this scorching heat, this place will help you to cool down and relax.
- Spicer’s own Big Kahuna Fun Park is one ideal destination offering lots of adventure activities. One can enjoy Go-kart tracks, Bumper Boats, Power Wheels course and Mini-Golf to let you and your kid have a great time.
- Great Lakes Aquarium in Duluth is a fantastic destination o go and have some great time with your family. The Aquarium houses 205 different species of fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians and mammals.
The United States of America is an overly large country that is filled with a charming variety of attractions across its landscape. To discover every corner of U.S.A, Book your holiday package to U.S.A now and get great discounts. Call/whatsapp us at 9990980980 and we will customize it just like you want.